Luxury Three Bed Andalucian Townhouse With Pool In Stunning Village Location
The extensive renovations at Casa Olivo finished in 2020. This was carefully carried out to recreate the character and quirky features of a typical Andalucian house and combine them with the high specification and comfort of a 21st century home. Traditional style features include exposed beams, wooden window shutters, painted iron railings and beautiful tiled floors. These are combined with double glazed wooden window frames, ample electrical sockets including USB sockets in each bedroom, Wifi both inside and outside and 5 air conditioning units with a heating option.
The interiors are bright with tasteful and eclectic décor and furnishings making it a most comfortable and relaxing space. The kitchen is of a simple Andalucian style with a range of quality appliances and utensils. Both shower rooms are contemporary in style and have large shower enclosures and high pressure showers. The living room is on the top floor. It is bright and surprisingly spacious with comfy sofas, a wood burning stove, a Smart TV and two sets of French doors with Juliet balconies overlooking the village. The outdoor spaces are accessible from the upper hall, kitchen and living room meaning that there is a great flow to the accommodation.
Casa Olivo gives you the perfect mix of comfort, style and convenience to make your stay there memorable!
- Sleeps up to 6
- Completely Refurbished – Completed in 2020
- Three bedrooms all with beautiful tiled floors, two with king-size beds and one with single bed and additional inflatable mattress if required
- Two contemporary shower rooms with large shower enclosures and power showers
- Spacious and comfortable lounge with Juliet balconies and views
- Upper hall with raised dining area
- Well equipped Andalucían style kitchen with quality appliances
- Separate utility room with third toilet, washing machine and storage suitable for bicycles
- Traditional tiled floors
- Andalucian Tourist Licence, Superior Category (CR/MA/02089)
- Smart TV with large selection of channels in various languages and Netflix
- Air conditioning (with heating option) in bedrooms and living areas
- Free Wifi inside and outside
- Speaker for music, board games and cards
- Traditional style double glazed wooden windows and doors with panelled shutters
- Wood burning stove in lounge
- Shower Rooms finished in waterproof Stoopen & Meeus stucco
- Kitchen appliances include oven, hob and extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave
- Kitchen well equipped with toaster, kettle, coffee maker & pods, food mixer, cutlery, crockery, glasses and utensils
- Crisp white cotton bed linen
- Fresh bath and hand towels as well as pool towels
Amazing Outdoor Space In the Centre Of The Village
- Mosaic tiled pool with sunbathing area
- Enclosed landscaped garden and terraces with olive tree (Olivo) and shower
- Outdoor kitchen with gas barbecue and sink
- Moroccan courtyard with mosaic wall fountain
- Large south facing roof terrace with views over church tower, the roof tops and down the valley to the Mediterranean Sea and on a good day the Riff mountains in Morocco
- Sun loungers , outdoor dining table and chairs
- Outdoor mood lighting
Ready to Book?
Take a look at our Rates & Availability, and send us an enquiry if you wish to book!